In episode #3 of Beeswax Vinyl & More:
Tim and Clay dive into:
- The return of this podcast after life caught up with us.
- Tim and Clay practice “social distancing” with Tim in the studio and Clay on a teleconferencing platform.
- Clay does a preference comparison of Springsteen’s Born to Run and The Guess Who’s Rockin’ albums.
- Tim and Clay talk about the local musicians who may be hurting because of the current coronavirus outbreak.
- T&C pick their next “Random Grab” listens.
- “Yeah, I Said It!” – Tim likes Frankie Goes to Hollywood… a lot! Yeah, he said it.
Beeswax Vinyl & More is recorded in The Less Desirables Studio in The Lab at Industry Hill.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download